Paneer pulao. Paneer pulao recipe - Easy and healthy Paneer pulao that goes good in lunch box or as a quick dinner on busy nights. I have tried paneer pulao in so many ways in the past few years, finally loved this way of making. Paneer smells very aromatic and almost is like paneer tikka.
paneer pulav recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. yet another pulao variations with the touch of paneer and other indian spices. basically it is prepared by cooking the rice separately and then mixing it up with spiced vegetables and grated paneer. paneer can added either shredded or cubes of paneer or even combination of both. Paneer Pulao recipe, How to make Paneer Pulav, Quick Paneer Pulao in pressure cooker with detailed step by step photos and video. Paneer Pulao made with long-grained basmati rice, pressure-cooked in tangy tomato-based gravy interspersed with spongy cottage cheese cubes, the paneer pulao is a toothsome treat. You undertake simmering percolate Paneer pulao practicing 16 receipt as a consequence 5 furthermore. Here you are carry out.
prescription of Paneer pulao
- It's 1 cup of rice (soaked for 30 minutes).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee/oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Prepare 100 gr of paneer (cut into cubes).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 tsp of biryani masala.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
For the paneer pulao recipe to get starch free rice in a pressure cooker, firstly. Paneer fried rice; For this paneer pulao, I have ground whole spices to make a fragrant pulao masala. its this masala, that gives a nice aromatic flavor to the pulao. I sometimes get queries, on what is a single strand of mace. The following pic mentions a single strand of mace.
Paneer pulao gradually
- In a pressure cooker heat ghee. Put paneer cubes in it and fry it on high flame till gets light pink colour. Remove paneer from ghee and keep aside..
- Now add cloves, cardamoms and bay leaf in ghee. Now add cumin seeds in it and saute for a minute. Put onion and saute till onions gets translucent..
- Now add tomatoes and saute till tomatoes gets mushy now add carrot in it and saute for a while..
- Add all masala and salt in it. Saute for a few minutes now add rice and lemon juice. Mix it well. Now add water and paneer cubes in it and take a whistle and turn off the gas..
- Delicious paneer pulao is ready to serve..
This pulao masala can be added to the pulao only once. Rice and paneer are two fav ingredients in my house. I am always looking out for dishes made using these two ingredients. Today we will be seeing how you can make a finger-licking, power-packed main course meal by following just a few simple steps and using these two ingredients as the star. Among the variety of dishes that can be made with rice, paneer pulao is the easiest rice recipe you.