Paneer makhan wala. The method to make paneer makhanwala is similar to my Shahi paneer recipe except for the ingredients added. This is a rich curry and so is very filling. Along with the butter and cream I have also added cashews.
This super delicious creamy paneer makhani is loved by most Indians & is popular on the Indian restaurant menus. Paneer makhani goes so well with plain basmati rice, jeera rice, roti, paratha or naan. This restaurant style paneer makhani is an all-time favorite at home as it super quick to make & tastes. You get ready steeping griddle Paneer makhan wala adopting 15 compound moreover 8 furthermore. Here you are make it.
technique of Paneer makhan wala
- It's 200 grams of Paneer Learn how to make it at home.
- It's 45 grams of Onions.
- It's 75 grams of Tomato Puree I recommend this one.
- You need 75 grams of Fresh Cream (Heavy Whipping Cream) I recommend this one.
- It's 30 grams of Butter I recommend this one.
- It's 1 Tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste I recommend this one.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds Buy Online.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Kasuri Meth/Dried Fenugreek Leaves I recommend this one.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder I recommend this one.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder I use this one.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Coriander Powder I recommend this one.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder I recommend this one.
- You need to Taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Coriander for Garnish.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water.
Every paneer lover swears by this recipe of makhanwala panner or paneer butter masala. Chunks of soft paneer tossed in a smooth onion tomato masala made rich with a good addition of fresh cream and butter. The hint of spices in the sweetish creamy gravy is like a party for your taste buds. Paneer Makhanwala is also called as Paneer Makhani or Paneer Butter Masala and this dish is one of the most popular paneer recipes in Indian cuisine.
Paneer makhan wala compound
- In a pan melt the butter add cumin And onions cook till the onions turn light brown.
- Add turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala and coriander powder and ginger garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add tomato puree and water and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut the paneer into bite size pieces and pan fry till golden brown on all sides..
- When the puree cooked out then add salt and Kasuri methi.
- Add in the cream and mix well.
- Now add fried paneer and garnish with coriander, cover and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
The perfect combination of spiciness and creaminess of its gravy makes it simply irresistible and versatile. Paneer Makhanwala with step by step photos. Though just a tablespoon, the butter gets a status equal to the paneer in this recipe as you can guess from the name of Paneer Makhanwala. This is because frying the spice powders and tomato-onion puree in butter gives this dish its unique, intensely rich flavour. At each stage, make sure you sauté the ingredients for the prescribed time and no less.