Stuffed paratha & butter masala paneer. Stuffed Parathas : Aloo Paratha, Protein Parathas, Green Pea Parathas It is hard to find a food as versatile as the stuffed paratha. There is no limitation to what kind of stuffed paratha one can prepare. Peas paratha recipe - delicious whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced mashed peas filling.
Stuffed Paratha: Paratha or Parantha is an Indian flatbread, originally from Punjab, made with wheat flour and stuffed with spiced vegetables. The stuffing is mixed with dough or layered within the roti. ANKO is Taiwan high quality Stuffed Paratha machine manufacturer and Stuffed Paratha production turnkey provider. You cause grilling brown Stuffed paratha & butter masala paneer proving 31 compound as well as 9 furthermore. Here you are carry out.
receipt of Stuffed paratha & butter masala paneer
- It's of For parathas.
- You need 4-5 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of and half bowl wheat flour.
- It's of Water for kneading dough.
- It's Handful of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped green chilies.
- It's 1 of medium finely chopped onions.
- It's of Salt as per your taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of Oil for roasting.
- You need of Butter and grated paneer for garnishing.
- It's of For butter masala paneer -.
- It's 200 grams of paneer cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2-3 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- It's 2-3 of garlic.
- It's 3-4 of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 2 tsp of mix spices (haldi, dhaniya powder,garmasala, blackpepper,.
- It's of Chat masala,red chilli powder, nutmeg powder).
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1 TSP of oil.
- You need of Water as per your requirement.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- It's 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh cream.
Kid's job: Pat the dough to flatten carefully so that the filling is trapped inside. Roll out the stuffed parathas thinly as you can - don't worry if some of. In a smaller pan over medium heat, place on a paratha. Download Stuffed paratha stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Stuffed paratha & butter masala paneer procedure
- Take a large bowl put wheat flour and water as per your requirement Knead a soft dough and keep aside..
- Take another large bowl add potatoes and meshed it properly add chopped onions,chillies, coriander leaves all dry spices and salt mix it well..
- Take dough Knead it again and make a small small balls. Now take one ball roll it and put some amount of potato stuffing on it. Seal it properly and tightly..
- Flatten that tikki dust some flour roll it with soft hands. Meanwhile heat the tawa put that rolled paratha on it and cooked it with both sides when it turns golden brown. Flip over the paratha spread some oil top of the surface..
- Repeat this process again for all the paratha serve hot with butter masala paneer and sweets. Taste is yummy 😋.
- For masala paneer - take a kadai heat oil put jeera and add chopped ginger,garlic saute for few minutes, add onion and tomatoes on high heat saute again add salt and cook it..
- Cool down the tomato onion masala, make a fine paste, heat a kadai again add butter and oil together put some jeera, now put the find paste and saute for few mins..
- Add all mix spices together and sugar saute well add cubes paneer and water adjust the quantity of water..
- Boil it for few mins more switch off the gas serve hot with coriander and fresh cream taste is yummy 😋..
This Paneer paratha makes a filling breakfast or lunch! Paneer Paratha is a popular whole wheat Indian flatbread. It's filled with crumbled paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and makes a filling breakfast. Ok, to be fair, this is more of a stuffed chapati than a stuffed paratha, but it does have lots of flavour and is much healthier. A paratha (parāṇṭhā) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Myanmar.