Non- Fried Bread Pakora – Holi Special. Heat a non-stick tawa with a little oil and place batter-coated bread pakora carefully on it. Sprinkle some sesame and flaxseeds on it. Press lightly with the help of a spatula.
When bread pakora is roasted from both the sides. White bread slices sandwiched with paneer and corn mixture, dipped into gram flour batter and deep fried. You can stuff the bread pakoda with paneer or aloo. You cause stewing parch Non- Fried Bread Pakora – Holi Special accepting 23 process furthermore 4 steps. Here you are hit.
instructions of Non- Fried Bread Pakora – Holi Special
- You need of For Stuffing:.
- It's 6 of Thin slices of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled and Cubed Sweet Potatoes medium size.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Raw Mango Coriander Chutney.
- You need of For Pakora Batter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Gram flour or besan.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oats flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For Pakora:.
- You need 1/4cup of Roasted Sesame.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Flax seeds.
- It's 8 of Brown Bread.
- It's of Oil for roasting.
The stuffed Bread Pakora is also called Sandwich Bread Pakoda as there is a filling sandwiched between two slices of bread. To make stuffed bread pakodas, make a filling of your choice using either paneer, potato, or a mixture of both. How to Cook Tasty Non- Fried Bread Pakora - Holi Special. Non- Fried Bread Pakora - Holi Special.
Non- Fried Bread Pakora – Holi Special procedure
- For Stuffing: Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Allow it to crackle. Add chopped onions and saute them until translucent. Lower the flame and add red chilli powder, chaat masala, chopped green chilli. Mix them well. Add boiled and cubed sweet potato. Cook on medium-high flame for 5 minutes. Switch off the flame and mash it with a potato masher. Stuffing is ready..
- For Pakora Batter: Mix all ingredients mentioned under pakora batter and make a smooth batter. The batter should be of dropping consistency..
- Making Bread Pakora: Take on a slice of the bread. Spread prepared sweet potato mixture and place a slice of paneer on the mixture. Now spread green chutney on the other slice of bread and place on sweet potato mixture slice. Press both the slices and so that it holds together. Dip prepared stuffed bread in the batter and coat from both the sides. Heat a non-stick tawa with a little oil and place batter-coated bread pakora carefully on it..
- Sprinkle some sesame and flaxseeds on it. Press lightly with the help of a spatula. Shallow fry on medium to low heat until golden colour. Put little oil on bread pakora and flip pakora with a flat spatula. When bread pakora is roasted from both the sides. Pick bread pakora (vertically) with the help of tong and roasted from other four sides as well. Take it out in a paper towel. Cut it from the center in a triangular shape. Serve with your favorite chutney..
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Non- Fried Bread Pakora - Holi Special Prepare. Bread pakora or Bread Bhaji is an Indian fried snack. A common street food, it is made from bread slices, gram flour, and spices among other ingredients. Bread Pakora is prepared by dipping triangular bread slices in a spicy gram flour batter and frying them.