Dahi kebab. Dahi kabab recipe - A restaurant style snack. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab. They are quite a common kind of vegetarian kebabs eaten in Northern India.
They are loved by many for their soft mouth melting interior texture while they are crisp from. dahi ke kabab recipe dahi ke kebab recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular deep fried patties prepared from hung yogurt / curd mixed with grated paneer and other indian spices. it is typically served as a party starter or appetizer and kids would certainly enjoy each bite by dipping in tomato sauce or ketchup. dahi ke kabab recipe Dahi Ke Kabab : Kebabs made from curds? this is a strange concept for most people and it was for us too until we tasted them! these tangy kebabs that are a mughlai specialty taste as unusual as they sound. You operate simmering steep Dahi kebab testing 9 receipt so 5 moreover. Here you are achieve.
prescription of Dahi kebab
- Prepare 500 gm of Hung yogurt.
- It's 200 gm of Paneer.
- It's 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- It's 2 tbspn of Finely chopped coriander stems.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It's 2 of tspn black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Paneer is used to balance the tanginess of the curds and bread crumbs is used to help bind the ingredients. Coating the kebabs before deep-frying makes them crisp. Dahi Ke Kabab [RECIPE] Yogurt Kebab Dahi Kebab is a very unusual Indian appetizer, starter or snack recipe.
Dahi kebab technique
- Hang yogurt in a cloth overnight so that it's all water comes out and it become very thick...
- Take a bowl add yogurt, paneer onion, coriander steam, green chillies, salt and black pepper powder and mix it well...
- After a good mix shape it round and nicely coat them in bread crumbs...
- After coating in bread crumbs fry them in hot oil till golden brown.. It will take 30-40 sec to fry...
- Enjoy the yummy kebab with coriander chutni or tamato ketchup...
These kebabs are made using hung curd, which is basically the strained thick yogurt, or strained Greek yogurt. Making them is effortless and quick. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ In this video, we will make Dahi Kabab, which is a very soft and creamy kebab recipe using yogurt aka dahi. This can be termed as a veg Galouti Kebab due to it's texture :) Do Subscribe to. Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step pics. Dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and tasty kababs made with dahi or curd.