Mughlai paratha. .veg mughlai paratha bengali recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. each paratha recipe is variation and native to its cuisine. mughlai paratha recipe is one such variation from the rich and. the recipe for mughlai paratha can time consuming and hence i would like to pin some tips and finally i would like to highlight my other indian paratha recipes collection with this post of mughlai. How to make Mughlai Paratha: Take a big bowl and mix flour, baking powder and salt. Brush the surface of the paratha with the beaten eggs.
This Indian recipe is enjoyed throughout the country. You can find Mughlai paratha in Kolkata as a. Easy Mughlai Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Mughlai Paratha Recipe However, it has also seen many changes over the years and today, several other variations of Mughlai Paratha are available. You take care of business brewing sear Mughlai paratha testing 16 ingredients also 6 as well as. Here you go do.
program of Mughlai paratha
- You need of Dough.
- It's 3 cup of maida/ all purpose flour.
- It's 1 of tspn salt.
- It's 1 of tspn oil.
- It's of Water.
- You need of Stuffing.
- You need 2 of chopped onion.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- It's 2 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated paneer.
- It's of Salt as per taste.
- You need 4 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 of tspn turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of tspn black pepper.
Mughlai paratha is an exemplary illustration of Mughal influence on the cuisine of Bengal that had sneaked through the kitchens of Nawabs of Murshidabad and now has become the most sought after. Make a meal of this hearty and tasty Mughlai-style stuffed bread. Serve it with your favorite chutney. Mughlai Paratha Recipe, Learn how to make Mughlai Paratha (absolutely delicious recipe of Mughlai Paratha ingredients and cooking method) About Mughlai Paratha Recipe: Parathas are.
Mughlai paratha method
- First of all we will knead the dough.. In a pan mix maida and salt and with the help of water make a normal dough.. keep it aside...
- For stuffing heat oil in a pan add green chillies and than chopped onion cook it till golden colour.. now add all the chopped vegies and cook for 2 mints.. add salt, black pepper and turmeric powder cover it and cook for more 3-4 mints.. When the vegies are ready add greater paneer mix well cook again for 2 mints.. our stuffing is ready let it cool down...
- Now take a ball from the dough.. Flatten it in round shape with the help of rolling pill and put the stuffing in it and fold it in rectangular shape...
- We can slightly cook the chapattis from both side of we want if we are cooking the chapattis we would need maida paste to paste the folded sides.. In a bowl add 1 tspn of maida n few drops of water to make a sticky paste...
- Now heat tawa and place the rectangular folded chapattis and cook it from both side till golden brown...
- Once cooked cut it into two equal half and enjoy them with corriander chutney or tamato ketchup...
First make dough. combine flour, salt and oil together. Mughlai (mughal) paratha is an easy-to-make bread with a filling of red kidney beans, meat, or paneer. It is healthy and extremely delicious. Mix water and flour to create a dough consistency. Now put one tablespoon of ghee on the tava.