Self-isolation Carrot & Lentil Soup.
You look after steeping coddle Self-isolation Carrot & Lentil Soup practicing 7 instructions together with 8 along with. Here you go finish.
technique of Self-isolation Carrot & Lentil Soup
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 of Onions, chopped.
- It's 3 of large Carrots, diced.
- It's 1 handful of Red Lentils.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1 litre of Chicken Stock. I used fresh stock from last night’s roast chicken but a good stock cube would suffice. Vegetable stock could be substituted.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Self-isolation Carrot & Lentil Soup technique
- Heat the oil in a stock pot or large saucepan..
- Add the onions and fry gently for 3-5 minutes, until softened. Only stir if essential to avoid sticking..
- Add the carrots, lentils and stock. Stir thoroughly and bring to the boil..
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Stir in the dried rosemary and continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Taste and then season as you wish. If you’ve used a stock cube, salt is probably unnecessary..
- Whizz in blender..
- Serve piping hot with granary bread or a crusty roll..