Lentils With Green Peas Soup.
You close roasting burn Lentils With Green Peas Soup applying 7 program together with 3 together with. Here you are do.
instructions of Lentils With Green Peas Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- You need 3/4 cup of green peas.
- It's Pinch of salt (optional).
- You need 1/2 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
Lentils With Green Peas Soup method
- Boil the lentils with 1 tbsp of butter and the stock cube in 2 cups of water for about 15/20 minutes or until the lentils are soft and fully cooked through..
- Boil the peas separately for about 15 minutes in remaining water then once cooked, drain and blend with a drizzle of olive oil until smooth. Add them to the lentils.
- Season with salt, pepper, and add the remaining butter then stir. Continue to cook until it has thickened..