Noodles Thukpa (soup). Thukpa is a popular soup in the northern Himalayan region of Nepal. Thukpa is one among the popular noodle soups in India. Thukpa is actually a Tibetan Noodle Soup and according to Wiki, "It originated in the eastern part of Tibet.
Thukpa is a Tibetan noodle soup recipe that is extremely popular in. Thukpa is a Himalayan noodle soup, usually served with meat and is really delicious with lean chicken. It is popular in Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal, and some parts of India. You fulfill steeping broil Noodles Thukpa (soup) accepting 16 program than 9 than. Here is how you fulfill.
process of Noodles Thukpa (soup)
- You need 200 gm of pkt thukpa noodles.
- Prepare 1 of bowl chana (soaked in water).
- It's 1 of bowl hari matar (soaked in water).
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It's 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic ginger paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chana masala powder.
- You need 2 of tej patta.
- It's 1 of carrot grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- It's 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- It's 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Thukpa Gya-Thuk noodle soup is a very popular Tibetan noodle soup usually served with meat and typically prepared in Tibet, Sikkim, Bhutan. Thukpa Soup is a noodle soup topped with vegetables, spices, and meat. This quintessential dish is the very popular dish in Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, China and the states. Gya-Thuk or Thukpa is a noodle-based soup with vegetables or meat popular in Sikkim and the rest of North West India.
Noodles Thukpa (soup) receipt
- Potato ko peel off karke pieces cut ker lo and chane aur matar ke sath ek cooker me haldi aur salt dalker 3 whistle tak pakne dena h..
- Ek kardahi me oil garam kijiye aur onion fry kerle, fir garlic ginger paste bhi dalker fry ker le..
- Fir tejpatta, tomatoes, salt dalker achhi tarah fry kerna h. Fir isko paki hui chane matar ke cooker me dalde..
- Ab 2-4 bar achhi trh se stirrer mixKar do and chane masala powder, coriander leaves dalke dhakan lagake 5 minutes rakh dena h..
- Fir ek bartan me pani boil karein aur thorda salt & oil dalke noodles dalde..
- Fir chlate huye 75% pkaye, fir gas offKar do..
- Ab ek channi / strainer me noodles ko chaan le saara garam pani nikal jaye ga, uper se thanda pani dalte huye achhi tarah se dhona hai..
- Ab ek bowl me thorda sa noodles thukpa daliye aur uper se garma garam chane matar wali gravy soup daliye..
- Ab top me cabbage, carrot, hari mirch, onion, lemon juice, coriander leaves se garnish kerke serve kijiye..
This soup is a local favorite in the mountainous regions of Nepal, Tibet, and Northern India. It has a simple broth that's rich and warm with spices and is loaded with veggies that grow. Here Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for this beloved soup. It has the perfect cosy blend of flavours and is wholesome, nutritious and tasty. Generally speaking, noodle soups of all kinds are known as "thukpa," so this recipe is a kind of thukpa.