You make steaming broil Pumkin-Carrot-Kale Soup accepting 16 modus operandi furthermore 5 so. Here you are get someplace.
method of Pumkin-Carrot-Kale Soup
- You need of Pumpkin Palm - size chunk cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots , - cut into cubes.
- It's 1 small bunch of Kale - finely chopped ,.
- You need 1 of Onion - medium size , finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Masoor Dal -.
- It's 1 of Green chilli , - slit length wise.
- It's 3 - 4 cloves of Garlic - finely chopped ,.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger - grated.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf -.
- It's pinch of Turmeric powder - a.
- You need 2 tsps of Coriander powder -.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil -.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
Pumkin-Carrot-Kale Soup modus operandi
- Pressure cook the pumpkin, carrots, green chilli and dal together, with the pinch of turmeric powder, for 3 whistles. When cool, mash it gently with your hands, or with the bottom of the ladle. You could use a blender if you want it in a puréed consistency..
- Heat the cooking pot/pan. Add in the olive oil. Once the oil starts smoking, turn the flame to low. Add the garlic, and sauté it till it get slightly burnt. Now add the bay leaf, followed by the onions. Turn the flame to medium now, and once the onions turn soft, add the celery and ginger. Add the cumin and coriander powders and sauté it lightly..
- Add the kale leaves. Kale requires a higher cook time than regular spinach. Once the content has reduced to about one-fourth, add some water to just drown the mass, and cook covered for about 10 minutes..
- Add the pressure cooked pumpkin and carrot. Add salt and add equal amount of water. Cover and cook in low to medium flame for another 15 minutes..
- Remove the bay leaf from the soup. Add pepper powder and the milk and leave the pot on flame till it bubbles. Turn off the heat. Garnish with coriander leaves..