Matar Paneer. Matar paneer goes well with parathas or naan or cumin rice and even steamed rice. Vegan can substitute tofu with paneer and still enjoy the deliciousness. Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry.
Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. paneer recipe with just peas and paneer cubes. moreover, this recipe can be extend to aloo matar recipe by replacing paneer with potato. while, my husband not so great fan of paneer recipes, but for. Mattar paneer (Hindi: मटर पनीर), also known as matar paneer, and mutter paneer is a vegetarian North Indian dish consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala. It is often served with rice and an Indian type of bread (naan, paratha, poori, or roti depending on region). You engage in broiling scald Matar Paneer testing 18 receipt including 13 and. Here is how you get there.
instructions of Matar Paneer
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium tomato, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Thai chilli pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of ginger+garlic paste.
- Prepare 350 grams of paneer, cut into cubes.
- It's 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil or ghee, divided.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of dried red chilli.
How do you make Instant Pot Matar Paneer? Punjabi Style Matar Paneer Recipe: Cubed and fried paneer chunks, sauteed with peas, green chillies along with a host of spices, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy. Soft paneer and green peas cooked in onion tomato gravy.
Matar Paneer process
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee on medium heat..
- Add cumin seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. Fry until cumin darkens slightly..
- Add green chillies..
- Add onions, and fry till golden, add salt to hasten cooking..
- Add ginger+garlic, fry for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes and stir. Cover for 2 minutes, or until tomatoes get mashed up..
- Add powdered spices - turmeric, Kashmiri chilli, cumin, coriander, garam masala - stir..
- Empty this mixture into a blender, and make a thick paste..
- Wipe out the pan with a paper towel, add 1/2 tablespoon of ghee or oil. Add 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds, and a dried red chilli, followed by the gravy base..
- Keep stirring until the mixture thickens and starts to slide easily in the pan. Add 250-300 mL hot water. Simmer for 3 minutes..
- In another pan, fry paneer cubes till lightly golden. Set aside..
- Add blanched peas to gravy, followed by paneer, and stir..
- Serve with roti, paratha, or rice..
Cook Restaurant Style Matar Paneer With These Two Methods. Matar Paneer is a simple North Indian food recipe prepare with green peas and cottage cheese that are cooked in a creamy tomato based curry. Goes well with roti and naan. What I love about matar paneer is that it is so fuss free to cook. Sometimes I add chunks of the A perfect choice for vegetarians and definitely a good one for paneer lovers - this cottage cheese.