You determine heating burn Bonda Soup adopting 20 receipt also 13 so. Here you go achieve.
technique of Bonda Soup
- It's of For Bondas(25 bondas).
- Prepare 1 cup of Split Blackgram/Urad dal.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Finely Chopped Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Finely Chopped Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 3/4-1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For Soup(1.25 litres).
- You need 1/2 cup of Toor dal/Split Pigeon Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee/Clarified Butter.
- It's 2 of Tomato (quartered).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger (Julienne).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green Chilli (Julienne).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida/Hing Powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
Bonda Soup modus operandi
- How to cook the Soup?.
- Pressure cook the toor dal with 2 cups water, turmeric powder, ghee and tomatoes for 3 to 4 whistles..
- Heat oil. Pop up mustard. Add in the hing powder, ginger and green chilli. Saute for a while..
- Add the above seasoning to the cooked toor dal..
- Now add 3 cups of water and salt. Cook till it comes to a boil..
- How to cook the Bondas?.
- Soak urad dal in 3 cups water for 3 to 4 hours..
- Drain the water completely. Grind into a fine paste. Add a few tbsp of water. Don't add too much of water..
- Add ginger, chilli, black pepper and salt to the batter..
- Drop 2 tbsp of batter at a time into oil. Deep fry till they are golden brown..
- How to assemble the Bonda Soup?.
- In a soup bowl, place 3 or 4 bondas. Pour the hot soup over. Top with coriander leaves..
- Offer Bonda Soup to Lord Sri Krishna. Honor Krishna Prasadam.