Sprouted Chana & corn soup. Raw sprouted chickpeas can be blended into delicious raw hummus with tahini, black pepper, some Himalayan salt and spices/herbs. The same can be done with cooked chickpeas. Add raw or cooked sprouted chickpeas to salads, Buddha bowls, soups, stews, stir-fries.
They have a fresh and light flavor with a hint of earthiness that goes well with powerfully flavored foods. Buy sprouted chickpeas from some natural grocers. Chana masala (Indian Chickpea curry) is quite a popular dish now. You fix browning curry Sprouted Chana & corn soup proving 11 prescription as well as 10 so. Here you are do the trick.
technique of Sprouted Chana & corn soup
- It's 1/2 cup of Kale chane sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of American corn.
- It's 4-5 tsp of chopped spring onion.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- You need 3-4 tsp of tomato puree.
- You need 3 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Green coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
There is an abundance of other types of beans/grams in India. Some are much more difficult to find in regular stores. Kala Chana/Desi chana/Kadala/Brown chickpea/Bengal gram is one of them. Kala literally translates to Black, but means darker here.
Sprouted Chana & corn soup process
- Wash Kale chane (black whole gram). Soak it in water for 4-5 hours..
- After 5 hours remove water. And rest Chana for 2 days in airtight Container. Chana will be sprouted..
- Boil sprouted Chana & corn in 2 cup water..
- Strain it. Keep sprouts & corn aside..
- Now add 1 cup water in sprouts stock. Boil it. Add in sprouts, corn, carrot, spring onion, chopped onion, tomato puree.
- Take one bowl. Add in 4-5 tsp water & corn flour stir it until dissolve..
- Add in boiling soup. Add salt, black pepper and sugar..
- Stir continuously. Boil it for 2-3 minutes..
- Now Chana Sprout & corn soup is ready. Garnish with coriander..
- You can also use mix sprouts..
How to Sprout Chickpeas To sprout chickpeas, all you need is chickpeas, water, and time (about three to five days). Rinse the chickpeas in water just for once. Keep them again in the tray in the similar manner and cover with kitchen napkin. The sprouts will be much longer than before. The chickpeas at the bottom will have longer sprouts than chickpeas at the top.