Vangibhath (Brinjal Rice). Home » RICE VARIETIES » Vangi bath recipe, Brinjal rice, Vaangi bhaat. Vangi bath is brinjal rice a popular karnataka dish, with flavourful spices. Makes a perfect one pot dish, lunch box favorite too.
Brinjal(Eggplants)Rice/Vangibath/Kathirikai Sadham Ingredients: Fry the following and make a powder. Vangi bath is a rice dish made rice, brinjals, vangi bath powder & curry leaves. This delicious dish can be made in minutes if you have the precooked rice. You prepare sizzling toast Vangibhath (Brinjal Rice) using 28 technique moreover 6 also. Here you are make it.
procedure of Vangibhath (Brinjal Rice)
- It's 1 tbsp of Gingelly oil.
- It's 1 Bowl of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- It's 1 of Dried red chilli.
- It's 1 of Slit Green chilli.
- It's 10 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 250 gm of Brinjal cut into pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Peanuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tamarind extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vangibhath powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jaggery.
- It's As needed of Salt.
- It's of To garnish Coriander.
- It's of Vangibhath powder:.
- It's 1 tsp of Gingelly oil.
- Prepare 3 of Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chana dal.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Methi seeds.
- It's 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of Cardamom.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of desiccated Coconut.
This Brinjal Rice(vangi baath) powder is the magic behind this yummy dish. Vangi Bath or Brinjal Rice is very popular dish in Karnataka. Maharashtrian style baingan rice is made of brinjals and rice, flavoured with a Add the brinjal. You can chop the brinjals finely if you like it that way.
Vangibhath (Brinjal Rice) in succession
- Prepare the vangibhath powder. Heat oil in kadai add kashmiri chilli. Once puffed up remove and keep aside. In same oil add urad da, channa dal, methi seeds. Saute once done keep this aside..
- In remaining oil saute coriander seeds and remove and keep it with dal. Now saute poppy seeds, sesame seeds and remove it. Finally add cinnamon, cardamom, clove. Saute a bit and keep this also with dal..
- Now saute desiccated coconut little bit and remove this. Now cool down this and grind to powder. Keep this aside..
- Cook the rice and let it cool down. Heat oil in kadai add 3 tbsp of gingelly oil. Once oil hot add mustard seeds, Urad dal. Once seeds crackled add dried red chilli, green chilli..
- Now add curry leaves, peanut, turmeric. Saute unti peanut roasted nicely. Now add the brinjal pieces, saute for couple of minutes. Pour the tamarind extract, vangibhath powder, salt, close with lid and let it boil. Cook until tamarind water observes..
- Add the cooked rice and mix nicely,. Check the salt, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with papad..
Soak brinjals in water to avoid discoloration and to. Home Rice Variety Vangi bath recipe, brinjal rice recipe. Vangi bath is a good treat for brinjal lovers like me. My mom used to pack this Vangi bath for my lunch box and my friends will. Vangi Bath is a delicious brinjal rice based dish popular both in the Maharashtrian and Karnataka cuisine.