Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe).
You make toasting panfry Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) testing 12 ingredients including 5 furthermore. Here is how you nail it.
compound of Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe)
- Prepare 1/2 of Bottleguard chopped roughly.
- It's 1/2 cup of red lentils washed.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped into 2 or 4 pieces (to remove skin later).
- Prepare 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 of carrot.
- It's 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It's 1/2 cup of cauliflower chopped + 1/4 cup extra for garnish.
- It's 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of coconut cream (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2/3 cup of water + more for adjusting consistency.
Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) gradually
- Pressure cook Bottleguard, lentils tomatoes, Carrot, garlic,ginger and cauliflower with 2/3 cup water up to 2 whistles and then 5-8 mins on medium flame..
- Meanwhile add leftover cauliflower, capsicum and beans to a sauce pan with 1/4 cup water and cook on low flame covered for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste in the end..
- When the pressure is released from the cooker, open it, remove the skin from tomatoes and blend to a smooth puree. Add water as required..
- Now take the puree in a pan, add sauteed cauliflower and beans mix, salt and pepper to taste and let it boil for 2 minutes. Serve hot with a drizzle of coconut cream on top..
- I served it with a side of mini green moong dal Savoury Pancakes!.