Carrot and lentil soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Whizz the soup with a stick blender or in a food processor until smooth (or leave it chunky if you prefer). Moroccan Carrot Red Lentil Soup is a meatless soup recipe packed full of flavor!
Watch the short video I made to show you how to make this delicious healthy carrot and lentil soup. It shows you how easy it really is! Healthy Carrot and Lentil Soup Recipe. You effect baking pressure-cook Carrot and lentil soup proving 10 compound and 3 together with. Here you are produce.
process of Carrot and lentil soup
- Prepare 1 of Carrot medium size.
- It's 1 of Tomato.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red lentil (Masoor dal).
- Prepare 4-5 of Garlic pods.
- It's 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tdp of Sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
I recommend a couple of slices of wholemeal bread to go with your carrot and lentil soup. Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup with Red Lentils This Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup is packed with protein thanks to the addition of red lentils! Try this easy one pot lentil soup with carrots and kale for a cozy dinner at home. It's getting cold already, which is why it's time to make all kinds of soups to warm up the soul.
Carrot and lentil soup gradually
- Wash dal thoroughly and keep aside. Wash and peel carrots and cut into big chunks. Wash and cut the onion and tomatoes into big pieces. Peel ginger and garlic and keep ready..
- Put into the cooker and cook for 2 whistles.. Once cooked cool it completely and make a fine puree out of it..
- Now put the puree into a pan add salt according to taste, add pepper powder, cinnamon powder and sugar and bring to a boil. Taste and adjust the seasoning according to taste. The soup is ready to serve..
I live in Michigan, so it gets really cold here. Stir the lentils, ginger, ground black pepper, salt, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and vegetable broth into the pot with the apple and vegetable mixture. Homemade Lentil Soup is a hearty, budget-friendly meal that practically cooks itself. Lentils and spices are simmered in a flavorful broth with carrots, celery, onions and tomatoes for a beautiful healthy soup recipe. This recipe can be made ahead of time and reheats and freezes well.