Peas and potato rice. Today I'm making Jamaican oxtail with beans, rice & peas and potato salad. This is one of my favorite meals and I decided to share. I hope you guys enjoyed this video! #Jamaica #Cooking #.
Serve this potatoes and peas as a part of an Indian meal with veggie or bean/chickpea curries, or a dal, or tofu in spinach curry and rice or flatbread. Or add to a bowl with cooked grains, crunchy side salad and spiced up chickpeas. A simple curry made with basic pantry spices, potatoes, cauliflower, peas, and coconut milk. You make boiling steep Peas and potato rice practicing 9 ingredients also 3 furthermore. Here is how you do.
procedure of Peas and potato rice
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of small bowls of rice.
- It's 1 bowl of frozen garden peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin and mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
You can serve this easy, one pot curry with naan bread, rice, or quinoa. Cauliflower and Potato Curry with Peas We have a curry once a week in our family. Curries are so flavorful (if you like curry, that is - […] If you like my recipe then like and share my recipe with friends and family and subscribe my channel and hit that notification bell to get notified everytime when i upload video #. It is lightly spiced hence appealing to children and a great way to dress up plain rice for a special occasion.
Peas and potato rice individually
- Soak the rice in cold water for an hour before.
- Add oil to a saucepan and add both seeds once the seeds sizzle add peas and potatoes. Add salt chilli powder turmeric powder and 1 cup of water mix these together..
- Then add the rice with enough water to cover the rice and vegetables then add the coriander. Let the rice simmer for about 20 mins or until vegetables are cooked. Serve with yoghurt its yummy.....
Keep in mind that some recipes contain potatoes or sweet potatoes but the Tasty Turkey Fare is made with whole-grain brown rice and fresh vegetables - no peas, legumes, potatoes, or lentils. Pros: Fresh food delivered to your door, prepared in small batches to ensure nutritional quality, whole-food ingredients, pre-portioned packages. The dish simmers until the potatoes are golden brown and tender and the rice is perfectly cooked. Currants and chopped dried apricots add wonderful flavor, texture, and color to this recipe. You can serve it as a main dish, or as a side dish to grilled steak, roasted chicken, or a pork loin roast cooked in the slow cooker.