Chicken Tikka Tray Bake.
You get ready baking fricassee Chicken Tikka Tray Bake working 10 receipt together with 6 along with. Here you go attain.
compound of Chicken Tikka Tray Bake
- It's 8 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- It's 3 of peppers.
- Prepare 4 of red onions.
- Prepare 3 of sweet potatoes.
- It's 1 pack of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare 200 g of tikka paste.
- It's 1 sachet of microwaveable rice.
- It's of Optional.
- You need of Mango chutney to serve.
Chicken Tikka Tray Bake prescription
- Chop the peppers and onion into large pieces. Chop the sweet potato into wedges..
- Place all the vegetables into a large baking tray or roasting tin. Place the chicken thighs on top..
- Spoon on the tikka paste, smear over the chicken and veg. Season with pepper..
- Place in the oven and cook for 45mins-1hr approx 210c. Turn the veg and chicken 2 or three times whilst cooking to stir the sauce in. Cook until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened..
- Microwave the rice per the instructions. Add the rice to the tray bake and top with spinach. Return to the oven for 5-10mins until the spinach has wilted..
- Serve with a dollop of mango chutney!.