Homemade fresh rice noodles 🍜.
You make ready steaming french fry Homemade fresh rice noodles 🍜 practicing 11 compound as a consequence 7 moreover. Here is how you bring off.
method of Homemade fresh rice noodles 🍜
- It's of rice flour.
- It's of corn flour.
- It's of cold water.
- You need of salt.
- You need of hot water.
- You need of vegetable cooking oil.
- It's of For cooking.
- Prepare of vegetable cooking oil.
- It's of Pastry brush.
- Prepare of Non stick wok/pan.
- It's of Silicon spatula.
Homemade fresh rice noodles 🍜 compound
- Mix rice flour and corn flour together in a mixing bowl, add cold water and use your hand whisk mix the mixture until all combine. Rest your flour mixture for about 30 min.
- Add some vegetable cooking oil and salt, mix well. Add some hot water in and mix until all combined..
- To make noodles, you can steam using steamer, put flour mixture on a plate and pop it in the microwave or pan steam in a non stick wok. I am going to cook on a non stick wok. Add about 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil on a non stick wok or pan (low heat). Use some kitchen towel to wipe some oil off if it’s too much. Stir your flour mixture before pour about 1 ladle on to your wok, whirling your wok around until your noodle spread evenly on the wok..
- Put a lid on and leave it to cook for 30 seconds then open the lid, use a pastry brush dip in cooking oil and brush it all on the top surface of your noodles. Put the lid back on for another 30 seconds..
- Brush some vegetable cooking oil on the clean surface. I use my big wooden chopping board. Brush vegetable oil before remove the noodle piece from the wok..
- Use spatula prink around the edge of the noodle piece then transfer to the wooden board that you prepare beforehand. Brush you noodle piece with vegetable cooking oil. Leave your noodles to cool down a little bit first then use kitchen knife cut through it..
- Repeat the process until you cook all of your rice flour mixture.