My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli).
You make toasting toast My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli) testing 6 modus operandi as a consequence 7 moreover. Here is how you nail it.
modus operandi of My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli)
- You need of Rolled Oats *OR whole bag of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare of Ripe Bananas.
- It's of Coconut Oil OR Canola Oil.
- It's of Honey *optional.
- It's of Dried Fruit & Nuts & Seeds & Shaved Coconut of your choice.
- You need of *e.g. Roasted Almonds, Pepita (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, dried Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Cranberries, Apricots and unsweetened Shaved Coconut Chips, etc.
My Granola (Oven-baked Muesli) gradually
- Preheat the oven to 160°C..
- Melt Coconut Oil and mash the ripe Bananas very well. The sweetness comes from the Bananas, but you may wish to add 1 to 2 tablespoons Honey for extra sweetness..
- Combine Oil, Bananas (and Honey), then add Rolled Oats and mix well..
- Turn out the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for about 40 to 50 minutes or until the mixture is light brown and toasty. *Important: You need to stir and turn the mixture several times for even colour and to make sure the mixture is cooking evenly..
- Roughly chop the nuts and dried fruit if they are large..
- Remove the mixture from the oven and add the other ingredients, and mix evenly..
- Let cool before enjoying. It is so nice with unsweetened fresh yoghurt and fruit..