Watermelon Lemonade. Place the watermelon into a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. This watermelon lemonade recipe from our friend Heather (Raw Vegan on Instagram) is refreshing and delicious!
This watermelon lemonade is so simple to make. You just need a seedless watermelon, some lemons, sugar and flavored sparkling water. Homemade lemonade is so easy to make and taste sooooooo much better than anything you will find in the store. You succeed grilling boil Watermelon Lemonade applying 10 program including 5 so. Here you are get someplace.
prescription of Watermelon Lemonade
- You need 2 cups of fresh watermelon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 cups of chilled water.
- You need of Ice cubes to serve.
- It's of Simple syrup:.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need of To garnish :.
- Prepare leaves of Few mint.
- It's pieces of Few watermelon.
DIRECTIONS Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. The Watermelon Lemonade recipe out of our category None! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Watermelon Lemonade technique
- Make the simple syrup first. Mix sugar and water. Heat till sugar dissolves. Cool and refrigerate till use..
- Take a glass jar. Add the water melon juice. Add the lemon juice and stir..
- Take a tall glass to serve. Add few ice cubes. Add 2 to 3 tbsps of simple syrup..
- Add a cup of water melon juice. Add a cup of chilled water. Stir with a stirrer..
- Garnish with mint leaves and watermelon peices..
When the watermelon is completely frozen, put half in a blender. Watermelon Lemonade is a beverage I had a few times before. It consists of taking ripe, seedless The watermelon is a more subtle fruit, with its sweetness more subdued. This Watermelon Lemonade makes a really refreshing and healthy drink for kids this summer. Easy to make with just a few natural ingredients!