Watermelon lemonade. Check Out Watermelon Lemonade On eBay. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Today I went on a gorgeous hike with my brother and I brought this Watermelon Lemonade along.
Water, lemons, watermelon, sugar and mint! I just love the way fresh mint and watermelon get along. Cut the top off the watermelon and hollow it out using a large spoon, fishing out any pips along the way. You undertake sizzling pressure-cook Watermelon lemonade practicing 7 prescription together with 4 including. Here is how you do the trick.
receipt of Watermelon lemonade
- Prepare 2 cups of watermelon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Simple syrup:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- You need Few mint of leaves to garnish.
- You need As required of Watermelon pieces to garnish.
Mash the flesh through a sieve into a bowl. Put the flesh in a blender (or use a tall jug and hand blender) with the lemon juice and sugar, whizz to a purée, then stir in the soda. Place watermelon in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
Watermelon lemonade receipt
- First Boil the sugar in water till it melts then refrigerate..
- Pour the watermelon juice in a glass jar. Add lemon juice and stir..
- Take your serving glass. Add 2 to 3 tbsp of simple syrup.
- Add a cup of watermelon juice. Add some chilled water. Garnish with mint and watermelon pieces. simple and tasty..
Place lemonade concentrate and water in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Garnish with additional watermelon if desired. Place the frozen watermelon, water, and strawberry lemonade drink mix in a blender; blend until slushy. The resul is an incredibly delicious watermelon lemonade! The watermelon gives it a sweet and refreshing taste.