Kulukki sharbath(shaken lemonade) four flavours. Kulukki Sarbath or Shaken Lemonade from Kerala is a refreshing drink to have on a hot Summer day. Find the full recipe details here. Please use Headphone for better audio.
Kulukki sarbath Malabar special spicy lemonade This video explain how to make kulukki sarbath. This is a traditional spicy lemonade made by shaking. kulukki. SHIKANJI is refreshing, energetic and Tasty drink to have in Summer. You be responsible baking fry Kulukki sharbath(shaken lemonade) four flavours proving 13 method along with 5 and. Here is how you realize.
instructions of Kulukki sharbath(shaken lemonade) four flavours
- It's 1 tsp of sabja/basil seeds(soaked).
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice(flavour can be changed).
- Prepare as needed of sugar syrup.
- It's few of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger crushed.
- You need as required of chilled water.
- You need 1 of green chilli slited/chopped(deseeded).
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare For of °different flavours°.
- Prepare as needed of kokum juice.
- Prepare as needed of Jaggery syrup.
- You need as needed of coconut water.
- Prepare as needed of orange juice.
Can make with simple ingredients in a short time. Can make in two forms with.. Refreshing #Summer #Kulukki Sarbath #Palakkad #cool #chilly #sarbath #sharbath. travancore life #Refreshing #Summer #Kulukki Sarbath #Palakkad #cool #chilly #sarbath #sharbath. കുലുക്കി സർബ്ബത്ത്
Kulukki sharbath(shaken lemonade) four flavours receipt
- Take a glass bottle and add the soaked basil seeds, lemon juice, sugar syrup, ginger, chilli,mint leaves, water,salt and shake well.Serve in a glass and enjoy..
- #KokumKulukkiSharbath Take a glass bottle and add the soaked basil, kokum juice, sugar syrup, chilli, mint leaves, water and salt and shake well and serve.. NOTE: omit ginger and lemon from above and add the kokum juice(soaked in water for 2 hours and squeezed).
- #coconutKulukkiSharbath Take a glass bottle and add the soaked basil, lemon juice,jaggery syrup, chilli, mint leaves, coconut water and salt and shake well and serve.. NOTE: just add the chilled coconut water in place of water and jaggery syrup in place of sugar syrup..
- #OrangeKulukkiSharbath Take a glass bottle and add the soaked basil, orange juice, sugar syrup, chilli, mint leaves, and salt amd shake well and serve. NOTE: add orange juice instead of lemon...
- I love the sweetness along with the spiciness of chilli. well shake gives it a special taste. Sabja seeds soaked, sugar syrup can be made,lemon juice squeezed and can be stored in fridge for a month,just need to put everything in a bottle/shaker and serve and enjoy..
Kulukki sarbath is a Kerala traditional soft drink made with lemon and few other ingredients. Its a perfect summer refreshing drink also. It has a special taste of sweetness along with spicy and tangy!!! This drink popular in Kerala since last summer, Kulukki sarbath or the shaken lemonade. Word "Kulukki" in Malayalam means "Shaken" and "Sarbath" means juice.