Bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes). Bread pizza recipe - A quick Snack recipe made with whole grain bread, tomato pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes a great snack for kids' parties and most of them will love this. To make it taste very close to the regular real pizza, use a good pizza sauce and choose the toppings that are.
Bread Pizza Recipe with step by step photos and video. The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. For the toppings, you can use Veggie Bread Pizza made in the oven (without pizza sauce). You achieve frying doctor Bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes) adopting 20 receipt moreover 12 moreover. Here you go bring off.
program of Bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes)
- Prepare of ingredients:.
- It's 6 of Bread slices.
- You need as needed of Mozzarella cheese - grated.
- You need of for the sauce:.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 of Big Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/5 th Tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It's 1/6 Tsp of Dried Basil leaves.
- You need 1/6 Tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of pizza toppings:.
- Prepare as needed of Capsicum, (red and yellow, optional).
- You need as needed of Mushroom (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- It's 1 tsp of Chaat masala powder.
- It's 2 tsp of Dried Oregano powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need Handful of Sweet Corn.
The recipes are easy to make for a brunch or evening snack. In fact you can easily double or. Bread pizza, easy bread pizza cups. Pizza cups are excellent snack idea, party food for kids.
Bread pizza (dhara kitchen recipes) procedure
- METHOD : FOR THE PIZZA SAUCE: We will prepare a quick tomato sauce for the bread pizza. You can use ready made pizza sauce or tomato ketchup instead of this sauce for this bread pizza..
- Blanch tomatoes,peel the skin and grind it to a puree. Keep all the ingredients ready..
- Heat olive oil in a pan Add finely chopped garlic and saute for a few minutes. Then add tomato puree..
- Add chilli powder, chilli flakes, basil, oregano and salt needed. Cook until the raw flavor of the tomato goes and the sauce thickens..
- This is the sauce we are going to use for this bread pizza..
- FOR THE PIZZA TOPPINGS: Keep all the pizza toppings ingredients onions, sliced capsicum (red and yellow optional) sliced mushrooms and sweet corn. black olives, seeds removed etc..
- Apply a little olive oil or butter and toast the bread slices slightly..
- Spread 1-2 tsp of the prepared sauce or tomato ketchup evenly on the bread slices. For one bread slice alone..
- Oregano the toppings and chaat masala, sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese all over the toppings..
- Grill in a preheated oven at 180 degree C until the cheese starts to melt..
- If you do not have an oven, you can make these bread pizza on tawa also..
- Heat a tawa, reduce the heat to low and place the prepared bread slice with the toppings on the tawa..
To make pizza cups, cut the bread slices with a lid to a circle. Brush a muffin tray with oil and place these bread circles in it so that to make a cup shape. Bread pizza, a quick breakfast cum snack recipe is shared along with step by step details and a video procedure… We all love eating pizzas like veg This recipe needs some bread slices that are easily available at home and some commonly available veggies which can be readily available at home and. Bread pizza is one of the quickest snacks that you can make with minimal ingredients. All you need is of course some bread slices, veggies of your choice, pizza sauce To make these bread pizzas healthier use whole wheat breads or any bread that you fancy.