Mutton Liver Pepper Fry.
You take on brewing fry Mutton Liver Pepper Fry applying 11 technique as a consequence 10 including. Here you are perform.
method of Mutton Liver Pepper Fry
- It's 200 grams of Mutton Liver.
- You need 1 of Onion(chopped).
- You need 1 of Tomato (Chopped).
- You need Tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pepper Powder(Freshly Grounded).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Curry leaves.
- It's as needed of Coriander leaves.
Mutton Liver Pepper Fry singly
- Heat oil in a pan, add the Curry leaves and chopped onions. Fry for a minute..
- Add the Ginger Garlic Paste and saute till the Raw smell leaves..
- Then add the Chopped tomatoes, Some salt and cook till the Tomatoes are mushy.
- Add the Spice powders like Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder and 1tbsp of pepper powder and mix well..
- Then add the cleaned Mutton Liver Pieces and mix well with the masala..
- Keep the flame low.Cover the pan and let the Liver to cook soft. The liver has to cook in it's own juice. Stir inbetween. (Don't over cook, if you do then the liver become hard and Rubbery.).
- Once the liver has cooked soft, Add another Tbsp of Pepper Powder and mix well..
- Add some Curry leaves and chopped Coriander Leaves and give a good mix. (It will give a nice aroma).
- Transfer to a bowl and Finally garnish with some chopped coriander leaves..
- Hot and Spicy Mutton Liver Pepper Fry is Ready to Serve. Enjoy with your favourite Meal..